- This event has passed.
April 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:45 pm
This Event Will Be Rescheduled in JUNE 2019.
Recommended Grades: 7th-12th (ages will separated on the field)
During each workshop, Praxis will use a combination of learning techniques including slideshows, individual journaling, partner work, small group exercises and large group sharing and reflection to support the Mission of the wellness workshop.
- ● Increase individual athlete awareness and self understanding
- ● Identify specific areas for strength-based contribution and growth
- ● Empower athletes to optimize opportunity and potential in sport
- ● Create space for honest, holistic personal exploration and discovery
- ● Inspire each individual to become the owner and creator of their unique experience in athletics and beyond
- ● Focus on positive and sustainable wellness
- ● On Field Training Session 1 Hour: 9AM-10AM
- ● Praxis Workshop 1.5 Hours: 10:15AM-11:45AM
- ● Parent Session 45 Minutes: 12PM-12:45PM
THE PRAXIS PROCESS BEGINS…
with the Beta-lete Know Yourself Foundation Course. From there athletes progress to the Gamma-Lete , Alpha-lete, and Theta-Lete stages of development. Once athletes complete the Theta-Lete level, they enter the Delta-lete Completion phase before beginning anew in the Beta-lete stage. Program names inspired by brain waves during flow states and peak performance.
The Beta-lete Know Yourself Team Program is a 1-2 day in depth, in person experience with a Praxis Facilitator that focuses on culture, awareness, philosophy, connection, and performance development of a team, club, or organization. We focus on individual awareness and habit training for each member within the team or organization from athletes and coaches to parents and other stakeholders. We customize facilitation, skill training and follow-up to meet the specific developmental needs of the team or organization.