- This event has passed.
Festival Squad BALANCE- U16
September 10, 2017| Balance $200.00
Congratulations, you have been invited to join the 2017 Mayhem Festival Squad!
In order to give our Festival athletes an opportunity to further develop their physical strength and skill, the rosters for the U16 and U14 teams will not be determined until after practices have commenced.
The USFHA Festival is a landmark international event that attracts teams from all over the world to beautiful, sunny Florida over Thanksgiving week/end (11/23/17-11/25/17). The fun never ends as the Festival teams enjoy team events together on the beach, hanging out with their coaches at pool parties, spending time with all of the Club families at Mayhem’s Thanksgiving dinner banquet, and more…
But please note, the experience is a major commitment in terms of time and finances for all parties involved, and should not be pursued without serious consideration. Committing to a Festival Team– at any age– requires a commitment to attend weekly practices throughout the fall, team bonding events, to pay for flights, hotel room and club costs several months in advance, and to support the overall success of the team on and off the field.
This is an opportunity not only to celebrate the love for the game, but to be exposed to different styles and levels of international competition, and to potentially be assessed by collegiate recruiters (U16 and U19 level only).
Mayhem will be bringing the following teams to the 2017 Festival:
- 1 x U12 Team (2017 fall 6th & 7th graders 7 v.7)
- 2 x U14 Teams (2017 fall 7th & 8th graders- 7 v. 7)
- 3 x U16 Teams (2017 fall 9th, 10th, 11th graders- 11 v. 11)
Costs: Approx. $700 (U16); $600 (U12 & U14)
Additional Festival Expenses
- Uniforms and team gear;
- Hotel room at Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort (1 BR $210+tax; 2 BR $350+tax);
- Rental car $60 per day;
- Club Thanksgiving Dinner Banquet $45 per person;
- Round trip flight to Palm Beach, FL $500 per person;
- Optional Festival Training Sessions prior to season start;