- This event has passed.
2018-2019 Indoor Travel Team Balance
December 17, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $400.00
All travel team members, regardless of your practice day, will have regular team practices and tournaments. To secure your spot on your team, $400 payment is due by 8/23/17 at 11:59PM, which can be submitted below.
Saturday Club Travel Teams
- 8 x 1.5 hour Saturday afternoon practices throughout December-February;
- 3 local tournaments held on alternate Saturdays
- Cost: $400.00
Full-Season Travel Teams- U12 through U19
- Skills assessment sessions held on 11/3 and/or 11/4 (U14-U19 only);
- Weekly practices between November-February, excluding Holidays
- 5 local tournaments
- USFHA National Indoor Qualifying Tournament*
- USFHA National Indoor Tournament*
- “SELECT Teams”: (8) teams will have the opportunity to play 2 x per week: (1) 90 minute team practice on Mondays + (1) x 90 minute skills session on Saturdays on non-tournament weekends. There is a $50 fee for the “Select Team” additional training time.
- Cost: $800.00
- 50% Deposit Due: $400 (50% balance due 11/1)
U-10 Travel Team
- (8) Weekly x 1.5 hour Saturday practices between December-February;
- 3 local tournaments
- Cost: $400.00- does not include National Indoor Tournament Fee
- Goal Keepers will be split into four training groups for the winter indoor season: Level 1, 2, 3, 4. The GKs will train separately with Coach Ainslie in a “small group” setting for more personal attention;
- GK Training will take place at the Shipley School in Bryn Mawr.
- Team assignments will be made following the skills assessment session in early November;
- If two GKs are assigned to one team, season cost will be significantly reduced;
- GKs will attend their team’s tournaments and any openings in other teams’ tournaments will be staffed as needed for no additional costs;
- GK Training sessions will be 90 minutes each on the following Sunday afternoons, concluding the weekend of their age group’s NITs: 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17
Potential Additional Costs:
- Uniforms and team gear;
- NITQ/NIT and travel expenses;
- Indoor stick;
- Mayhem custom protective gloves (or any pair of gloves);
- Open Play/Open Gym sessions, skills clinics
*FULL SEASON NITQ and NIT tournament fees and travel expenses are excluded from the $800 season cost.