Covid-19 Resources & Mayhem Policies
The Main Line Field Hockey Club and the Mayhem Athletic Center (Montgomery County) remains committed to exercising caution and staying vigilant to help curb the spread of Covid-19. Per the CDC website, “in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, community transmission is High Transmission. Everyone should wear a mask in public indoor settings.”. Recognizing our county’s surge in cases, even among the vaccinated, masks are required indoors at the Mayhem Athletic Center at ALL times, regardless of age, vaccination status, or purpose. This includes athletes who are actively engaged in playing and/or on the bench, as well as coaches. Any person over the age of 5 who refuses to adhere to this rule WILL be asked to leave the building.
For the safety and well-being of the Mayhem Athletic Center/Main Line Field Hockey Club School Community, if you, your child or a family member experiences symptoms potentially related to COVID-19, come in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID, or are scheduled for a COVID-19 test, we respectfully request that you keep your child/children at home:
- COVID-19 symptoms may include: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Emergency Warning Signs for COVID-19, seek immediate care: trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone.
The risk of injury to the Participant from MLFHC Activities is significant. These risks include, but are not limited, to:
- physical injury, including the potential for permanent injury, disability, or paralysis, and death;
- exposure to bacteria, virus, fungus, parasite, communicable disease (such as methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (“MRSA”), influenza, coronavirus disease 2019 (“COVID-19”)) or other harmful matter and resulting infection, illness, and/or disease as a result of being in close physical proximity and/or contact with other participants in MLFHC Activities;
- exposure to bacteria, virus, fungus, parasite, communicable disease (such as MRSA, influenza, or COVID-19) or other harmful matter and resulting infection, illness, and/or disease as a result of exposure to or use of fomites, including equipment, protective gear, apparel, or other belongings whether or not owned by MLFHC; and
- unpredictable or unsafe physical conditions of the premises and/or facilities where MLFHC Activities occur.