Mayhem Athletic Center Tournaments
Announcing the MAC 2021-2022 Winter Indoor Field Hockey Tournament Series!
Registration Guide (Skeer@mayhemathleticcenter.com):
- 2 Brand New Sport Courts (Two courts will run simultaneously during tournaments)
- 4×25 minute games
- Price: $425
- U12-U19 Divisions on Saturdays
- U10, U12, & U14 Youth Divisions on Select Sundays
- Conveniently located in Conshohocken, PA
- Metals for pool winners
- Refund & Credit Policy Detailed BELOW
We are excited to welcome clubs and youth programs to our tournaments.
Address:1032 Conshohocken Road, Conshohocken PA 19428
Dates and Age Divisions:
Saturday, December 11, 2021. U16 |U19
Saturday, December 18, 2021 U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, December 19, 2021 U10 |U12
Saturday, January 8, 2022 U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, January 9, 2022 U10 |U12
Saturday, January 15, 2022 U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, January 16, 2022. U12 | U14
Saturday, January 22, 2022. U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, January 23, 2022. U12 | | U14
Saturday, January 29, 2022 U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, January 30, 2022. U10 |U12
Saturday, February 5, 2022. U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, February 6, 2022. U10 |U12
Saturday, February 12, 2022. U16 |U19
Sunday, February 13 2022. U10 |U12 | U14 | ADULT
Saturday, February 19, 2022. U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, February 20, 2022. U10 |U12
Saturday, February 26, 2022. U12 | U14 |U16 |U19
Sunday, February 27, 2022 U16
2021-2022 Mayhem Athletic Center Policies
Refund & Credit Policy:
- An initial partial payment made towards a Mayhem Athletic Center tournament and/or league is non-refundable but can be credited towards any future tournament and/or league hosted by the Mayhem Athletic Center within ONE YEAR of the team’s withdraw if made before November 1, 2021.
- By November 1, 2021, all remaining balances owed for the registration of Winter Indoor Tournaments for the 2021-2022 season are due and will be processed automatically by League Apps.
- For any tournaments hosted during the winter of 2021-2022, there will be no refunds or credits issued if your team withdraws from a tournament after November 1, 2021.
- If your event is canceled due to any acts of God, such as fires, flood, blizzards, epidemics (including state and/or local restrictions on travel and/or participation in indoor sporting events), governmental actions and riots, your team will receive a 100% credit of the amount paid towards any future tournament and/or league hosted by the Mayhem Athletic Center within ONE YEAR of the cancellation.
- Teams will receive a full refund if the Mayhem Athletic Center chooses to cancel the event due to not having enough teams to host the event.
- In the event of extreme weather, the Mayhem Athletic Center reserves the right to alter schedules, playing time, etc. Any changes will be communicated to club/team director via email from Skeer@mayhemathleticcenter.com and via the tourney machines alert system. Weather related updates will also be posted on our website and our social media accounts: Facebook/Instagram: Mayhem Athletic Center