MAYHEM’s minute skills clinics are the perfect way to focus on one or two skills in a fun and high-paced environment. The clinic focuses change weekly and cover a wide variety of skills. Whether the skill is fundamental, such as 1 v. 1 defense, or for the next level, such as a reverse chip shot, the low player-to-coach ratio combined with our loud, high-paced, energetic atmosphere, is sure to leave every player with a new trick up her sleeve and of course—a smile.
All skills clinics are open to the public, prior registration required.
Saturday Afternoons in January ONLY!
- PowHER Speed & Agility Clinic with Team USA’s Paige Selenski!
- Drag Flicking Clinic with Team USA’s Paige Selenski!
- 6:30-7:30PM- GAME NIGHT Clinic, 1st-3rd Grade
- 7:30-8:30PM- GAME NIGHT Clinic, 4th-6th Grade
- 8:30-9:30PM- Sweat & Shoot Workout Clinic, High School
- 6:30-7:30PM- Defenders’ Den, 6th-8th & 9th-11th
- 7:30-8:30PM- Stick Chick Stick Skills, 6th-8th & 9th-11th
- 8:30-9:30PM- Goal Scoring Clinic, 6th-8th & 9th-11th