MAYHEM’s 60-90 minute skills clinics are the perfect way to focus on one or two skills in a fun and high-paced environment. The clinic focuses change weekly and cover a wide variety of skills. Whether the skill is fundamental, such as 1 v. 1 defense, or for the next level, such as a reverse chip shot, the low player-to-coach ratio combined with our loud, high-paced, energetic atmosphere, is sure to leave every player with a new trick up her sleeve and of course—a smile.
All skills clinics are open to the public, prior registration required.
- U-8: K – 2nd grade (approx. 6-8 y/o)
- U-10: 3rd-5th grade (approx. 8-10 y/o)
- U-12: 5th-7th grade (approx. 10-12 y/0)
- U-14: 7th-8th grade (approx. 12-14 y/o)
- U-16/U-19: High School (approx. 14-18 y/o)