2017 Fall Travel Team Tryouts: Round 1
June 4 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm| $0.00
- $25 at check-in for athlete NEW to Mayhem (you will still need to enter your credit card info below to complete registration, though no fee will be charged);
- No Tryout Fee for current Spring Training Athletes (registration below still required).
Ready to put your skills to the test and join the Mayhem?
Mayhem offers travel team opportunities throughout the year for elite athletes who can commit time to regular practices and tournaments during each season. Athletes interested in playing for a Mayhem Travel Team must register and attend tryouts.
All athletes invited to formally join Mayhem must be fully committed to the club’s principles of hard work, dedication, team work, and sportsmanship.
How Fall Tryouts Work:
- Mayhem places athletes into three groups for the fall season: 1) Continued Skills Training Groups; 2) Mayhem’s “HOME” travel teams who will compete in a local an end-of-season tournament in mid-November; and 3) Mayhem’s “AWAY” travel teams who will travel over Thanksgiving to major National tournaments held either in Virginia (Shooting Star) or Palm Beach, Florida (USFHA Festival).
- Round 1 Tryouts are for Athletes NEW to Mayhem and for those currently participating in the 2017 Spring Training Program (who are not currently playing on a spring travel team); there is no cost for current spring training program participants to be evaluated during their final session;
- At the conclusion of Round 1, select athletes will be invited either to continue to train their skills in a fall training program, be placed on Home Travel Team if they know in advance they are not interested in traveling over Thanksgiving, or, they will be invited to attend Round 2 tryouts to compete for a spot on an AWAY Travel Team;
- At the conclusion of Round 2, groups will be posted for those who will be placed on a Home Team and those who will play for an Away team;
- Final rosters will not be determined until the conclusion of the teams’ first practice in October;
- A deposit for all three groups– skills training, home teams, and away teams– will be required within 48 hours of your final tryout (either Round 1 or Round 2).
**2017 Spring Travel Team Members NEED NOT TRYOUT During Round 1**